Pages

August 8, 2012

Blender Guru - High Quality Blender Tutorials


   In this post I will speak about a page with advanced tutorials for blender called BlenderGuru. As I evolve my learning about blender discovered this magnificent site, with video tutorials on English-language, very explicit and easily understood. For those who want to evolve and get the most out of the blender I recommend this site, it helped me a lot.



Site: blenderguru.com
Youtube: youtube.com/AndrewPPrice

    Take a look at one of the most complex and elaborate tutorials I found. I was quite fascinated with the result and impressed with the potential that the blender has.






    In the next post I will have prepared a video tutorial on my own about animations in blender, stay tuned.

Again, the purpose of this post is to publicize the work done in blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment