Pages

April 27, 2012

Mourinho Political Poster

This image is inspired by Barack Obama "Hope" poster. The Barack Obama "Hope" poster is an image of Barack Obama designed by artist Shepard Fairey, Which was the iconic and widely Described Became synonymous with the 2008 Obama presidential campaign. It consists of a stylized stencil portrait of Obama in solid red, and beige (pastel and dark) blue, with the word "progress", "hope", or "change" below. You can check the Obama Poster here.


The theme I chose for my photo was Jose Mourinho, now coach of Real Madrid. I confess that I bet that Real would qualify for the final of the champions league and so I adopted this theme, but that's football ...

I hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, Real Madrid lost but Mourinho is still the best coach in the world for me! He's indeed the "special one"! Great job with the poster man! Really liked it.

    ReplyDelete